Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Day

I get up at 6:44 AM after my usual dose of multiple snooze alarms.

I go about doing what has now become a daily morning routine - the mandatory brushing of the teeth, the corn flakes in cold milk, the coffee, the consequent ablutions and a bath. I drive to the tech park where I work, which is barely a kilometer from where I stay.

The main gate, the walk from the main gate to my building, the wait for the lift, the lift ride to the 11th floor, snatches of random conversation en route. Badge my way in to 11th floor. Look at the kinda pretty girl in the first cube.

I sit at my desk, take my laptop out, connect the ethernet cable and then proceed to check my mail. I post on Facebook, I Tweet and try to keep an interest in whats happening in this great big world - BBC helps.

Work, drink coffee, work, have lunch, work, drink badam milk, work, pack up and leave.

I have more time in the evenings than most others working in Bangalore, and I spend most of it thinking of starting to go for jogs, or start gymming, or start playing football again. To corrupt a super corny line to make another super corny line - procrastination is my middle name.

Have dinner, read Wodehouse.

Blog about the day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

who,s the good lookin girl eh???

Vasudeva said...

no idea chotu!

Unknown said...

Dude dont just think........start wid a 15 min wrk out.......eventualy u will get addicted.....believe u me its better than sex!!

Pavithra K said...

i totally utd this dude... :(

Kriti Kalwad said...

I want to give you a hug.